Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Four Link Clover

In no particular order:

- Local baker Katya Schapiro, of Lily & Fig (she makes the delicious bread on the weekends) and Second Dinner has written a play that opens this Friday! A Thousand Thousand Slimy Things runs for three weekends, and has already garnered a nice review from the Brooklyn Rail.

- Fatima, the West African place at 789 Franklin, got a lot of love from the Village Voice. I'm ashamed to say I've never been, but that changes this weekend.

- NachosNY (run by a fellow local blogger) is hosting Guactacular 2010 at the Bell House on Cinco de Mayo. Sounds delicious.

- I've got no idea how this gentleman found me (was it perhaps the posts and threads around MLK Day?), but he's working to build the National MLK Memorial. I can get behind that.

No comments:

Post a Comment