Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pawn Shop Signs Come Down



Kevin from About Time Boutique took these photos today as the "pawn shop" signs on Park and Franklin came down. I don't know whether or not the shop is still opening, but I've said enough for the present. Instead, I wanted to mention that tomorrow is the LAST DAY to enjoy tax free purchases on clothing under $100 in New York City, and About Time is having a sale on a number of items, including hoodies and t-shirts, some with their excellent Franklin Avenue screen print. Support a local business and check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Arghhh, I was about to respond happily to this, thinking that it was perhaps gone for good. But, one of the comments in the last post said it simply moved to where the police tower is. I wonder why?

    ReplyDelete