Tuesday, December 21, 2010

CHCA Final Meeting of the Year Tonight

ILFA will be traveling for the holidays, but if you're in the neighborhood, swing by:

Please join us
this Tuesday 12/21 at 7:30
at our December meeting
(LaunchPad 721 Franklin Avenue)
and celebrate the Holiday Season with us

We will be taking nominations for the 2011 Board of Directors.
Only current members may participate in the nomination/election process.
You are welcome to fill out an application and join on Tuesday ($30/household, $125/merchants).
To serve on the Board of Directors, one must be a member and have been active in the Association for a year.

Refreshments will be served

5 comments:

  1. Sorry I was unable to make it to the meeting I really wanted to be there and meet all folks in the community I will make the next one I did sent in the application and a check to CHCA
    Happy holiday to all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Crow Hill Jewelry,sorry we missed you at the meeting yesterday...NOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the best thing that happen to you guys in crow hill before I got there you guys where bored and nothing to do with yourself I should get paid I gave you guys the best comedy show you ever had it was a sold out event I know you people love me WHY CANT WE ALL GET ALONG IT WOULD MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure everyone has electronics that they don’t us anymore or did an upgrade why keep the old stuff around when you can turn it in the CASH MONEY why keep unused electronics around sell it sell it sell it to crow hill jewelry and get cash today

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please, I want your jewelry. Please, please me buy. Why keep old stuff, me buy your old electronics. I bring action and trade to you people. I pay top ruble for your stuff. Perestroika!

    ReplyDelete