Sunday, April 15, 2012

More Openings: Bike Shop, Restaurant Coming to Franklin



They might not be multi-million dollar projects, but these new additions to the Avenue will certainly be here sooner. At 694 Franklin (between Prospect Place and Park Place), Excelsior Cycles, a spacious new bike shop from the folks who own Ninth Street Cycles in Park Slope, is slated to open May 1st. Meanwhile, the permits on the building at the southwest corner of Franklin and Sterling are for a conversion to an "eating and drinking establishment." 

There've been some closings, too, of course - over on Park Place, the only thing that remains from the star-crossed Pawn Shop is the hotly-debated mural


7 comments:

  1. Long live the rich baby mural

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya¡­my very first comment on your site. ,I have been reading your blog for a while and thought I would completely pop in and drop a friendly note.
    . It is great stuff indeed. I also wanted to ask..is there a way to subscribe to your site via email?


    Bangalore Property Developers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ding Dong the gilded crack baby is dead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is all great news but I keep wondering why no one is ding anything with the old fish market place behind the chinese food store on St Johns and Sterling. Seems like a fairly large space and a good location...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have experience that this blog is really have all those quality that characterize a blog to be a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great resource! Thanks so much for sharing your wealth of information. I just started in this and I'm getting to know it better! Cheers, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always provide me helpful content which motivates me to read your blogs again and again. But this time it is truly the most excellent blog ever. I am also wants to share some beneficial information regarding this blog.

    psi

    ReplyDelete