Monday, May 28, 2012

New Coffee Spot for Bergen


Those who ride west on Bergen's bike lane will have already seen this space under construction just east of Classon (more new development for Four Corners). The lady and I rolled by yesterday on our way to the park and chatted briefly with the folks outside, who hope to open in two weeks. The space isn't huge, but the wall of glass and high ceiling gives it an airy feel. In the haste of drive-by blogging, ILFA doesn't quite remember their name, though I know it begins with a "C." Colby Coffee Company? Colgate? Colrain? Something to that effect, anyway - if you know more, post it here.

7 comments:

  1. I've seen the renovations taking place, and wondered what this it was going to become. A coffee shop is a great addition that stretch, especially as the Hello buildings fill up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. more scintillating commentary from MikeF (what would we do without him?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd do nothing but float around in space without him. It would be pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to bet my life would not be much different without MikeF. If he went away, the haters would find someone else to hate, and I'd still get the choice of another new coffee shop.

    MikeF, no matter what you do, some people will not like you. Just be yourself and don't hate people back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2:07-

    Thanks. I hope you also have the day off; the weather is awesome.

    If the new owners are right, this place will be supported by those who don't feel Iike walking to Glass shop. If they are wrong, they will leave a newly renovated spot for the next tenants.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a coffee addict that's why I am very glad that I discovered your post. I will refer this also to my friend abroad. Thanks you.

    Khear|house for sale in cavite

    ReplyDelete
  7. chalet a louer quebec
    I would like to appreciate your work and would like to tell to my friends.

    ReplyDelete